Local Authority (Malvern Hills District Council) are able to bring about civil prosecution in relation to fly tipping, the police are able to also take these offences through the Magistrates Court, we are partnership agencies and will work together to do what we can to bring people to justice who commit these offences.

You should report fly tipping to the Police if there is evidence at the scene or there is a witness to indicate who is responsible for the offences. We can then make enquiries and follow it up otherwise I suggest that you report it to the District Council. Even if there are some enquiries to be completed the Council can still complete these.

Mandy Laight
Assistant Force Contact Manager
West Mercia Police
Tel: 0300 333 3000 Ext. 67023
DDI: 01905 338733 Mobile: 07817 962204